Friday, February 13, 2009

Trip to Haadyai. Sugar Rock

Sugar Rock is another breakfast restaurant that we always went when we stay there...



The interior of the Sugar Rock~~ I wonder why they will have so many time ti decorate their shop with so many decoration.



This frog catch my eye. I don't know what meaning it brought. But looking it at the middle of the restaurant really make me so curious. But just got no chance to ask, part of the reason is because i don't speak Thai language so... Hehe...
The special dish of Sugar Rock named Sugar Rock Kuew Tiao... It is fried kuew tiao and taste very different and with a lot of seafood~! I love it very much... Will back for that~! Wait for me ya~!


Haha, cause just saw from the menu and thai words makes me so dizzy looking at it. So i decided to order speghetti when i first time been there~! Taste sweet~! Yum yum...


Start from here, i don't know what the dish name but all also very nice o~! Cause i order ma!!! Haha~~




0 comments: