Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rio brazilian BBQ buffet

Again it is a late post up blog... I have forgotten the date, but still it is a nice restaurant that deserve a praise... ^^ It is a Brazilian BBQ buffet near South City Plaza,Seri Kembangan there.


Here is the map. ^@^


By the time we reached there, the sky is still so bright... This couple really so sweet lo~!!!
Say Cheese ^#^


Next photo shot, Hui San and her dear~! Wow... Be careful with the knife ya...


Pity us, they all come by pair... Only left Caleb, Rachel and me~!!! According to Caleb, this bachelor pudding was special prepared for us wor~!!! Haha~~


Special snap... Rachel suddenly show this funny face~! Haha...


I ate grilled chicken, beef, fish, corn and etc but never eat Grilled Banana before~!


Haha, give me back the folk~!!!


Hui San and I ~~


Theng Theng and her boy friend. Please don't kill me~!!!


Yeah, group photo...


Sweet-NYA this couple~!!! My camera full with their photo already~!!!

0 comments: