Sunday, September 28, 2008

Castle near Ampang Park


Today finally go out yum cha la~! At least not staying at home whole holiday... I still thought my holiday is gone... Forced to stay at home whole day for the rest of three weeks...

Even though is not a wonderful place.. At least it has a pretty name.. Castle. A so called mamak stall for me... But owed by Arabian i think so... Haha... I thought just me and my friend. But he bring along another guy called Jack. Nice to meet him, such a nice guy.


Jack ordered one Arabian alcohol drink called Barbican. There got many different flavor, maybe should try next time.. Jason said pineapple and apple is the best. Yet, it depends. That's why next time i will try.. Haha...

Besides, there have a funny thing called Shisha, it has different flavor also... And ya, i tried this.. Haha, but not really easy to learn.. Cause it is hard for me to suck it... They say don't make it till your lungs, bad for health but yet must enough to fill your mouth.. That's their thoery. Sorry, didn't get to make it.. Haha..Thanks for giving me a good night. Even though it cost something but is better than letting me bored till crazy.. ^@^ Thanks ya guys...

0 comments: