Monday, September 29, 2008

Malacca Trip

Malacca, a place i been few times and yet i not really recognize it.

Most of the time we went Malacca, we definitely will visit the most famous place which is A Farmosa. However, this time i didn't go that place. Centipede mountain, i never heard before until i went there recently.

I been through a wonderful day.










This is my neighbour's daughter. Cute and adorable. She is so skinny. I wish i was her.. Haha.. Anyway, this fact shall never change. I am definitely not skinny type.











I like this photo very much. Riding on a white horse is always my dream. Of course, got a handsome guy sure better la... Haha..










My mom and i. Did we look alike? My friends said our eyes and nose looks alike, but my face more to my dad. I not sure. Next time only show my dad photo. Hehe..













We have our dinner at restaurant Loon Sing, Nilai where the kitchen really did serve a very nice food for us. Too many dishes that i wish to share but sorry... I am too busy enjoying my meal and not really take many photo on the food. Haha.. Next time i will try my best to take more ya...

0 comments: