Sunday, October 5, 2008

Midvalley with mom

First of all, i must say Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri as our Malay friends are celebrating their new year. Just when Midvalley Megamall today and their center court's decoration was quite nice. This kind of scenery can only found in small town, i mean real one la... Therefore, most of the people are busy taking photo under the coconut tree and around the house.
Of cos, it is my turn too... Muahaha~! (Since every one is taking photo as their memory, i can never miss too, right?) ^8^This two shirt which color nicer? I prefer white but my mom prefer pink. Most of my shirt is in white, purple and green color... Since my mom is the one who pay, no choice lo~! I have choose the pink as my mom keep nagging me for not having pink color shirt. Muahaha... Thanks anyway, mummy!After shopping, we went to coffee bean! SIMPLY THE BEST! Muahaha... I love coffee bean~! Mocha blended is my favorite drink~! So good having tea time with mom at there and of course i treat this time as she bought me shirt... Wakaka~! My cute mommy~! And also our drink... Life become relax having tea together... SO, free for tea time? Muahaha~!

0 comments: