Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rebonding

Today don't plan to write many as i have wasted most of my time in discovering how to use Photoshop CS3. It's really hard for me as i am still a learner. Today finally go rebonding la! So happy as i finally can have my tidy hair back. Days without rebonding make my hair look so messy... @_@ (Sobsob~~) Haha, finally get back my beautiful hair
Why i looked so lazy in this photo?
Elo~! Can't wait to back to school~! b^-^d
Ohya, this semester must study hard lo~! Charm o.O
Finger nail broke already... Pain~!

Haha, the most scary photo i guess. Whole picture turned into red color. I am still learning... Don't scolded me please... Sob sob... By the way, it is really hard for me to use it... Anyone can teach me or find other photo editor for me? Bling bling~! Please... Haha~!

0 comments: