Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yesterday is just my day. My friends an i have joined the school trip to Beryl's Chocolate and Confectionery Sdn Bhd Factory... Since i love chocolate so much, it just so glad to be there... ^@^
And of course, we won't missed the photo section even we are in the bus...
Rachel and I
Theng Theng, Rachel and I
Me, Pei Chin(Yellow), Rachel(Black), Theng Theng(Red Middle) and Hui San(Red Right) Yea... finally we are reach~~~

Outlook of the factory. Of course we get the chance to visit the process of chocolate packaging and also knowledge on how to make it... I learn a lot from this trip like how the chocolate is made, raw materials are from where, which country consume most and etc. However, i am sorry as they are not allow to take photo, so i can't get to show how is the progress... Anyway, still got my photo, right? Wakaka~! Happy?Me and Theng Theng
4 of us again ^#^ Say Cheese~
Opps, this time is of us~! Ta Dar~~~
We are chocolate fans~!Say peace~! Haha^^Hui San with the Bitter Sweet Chocolate
Here i am~! Chocolate background~! Can I have ALL of it???This is my favorite~! Tiramisu chocolate....Our big chocolate bag~! Never thought chocolate can be so costly~! God, we really get bankrupt now~!Yeah, finish spent, time to back also lo~! wakaka...

0 comments: