Monday, April 20, 2009

Garden Cafe at 1U

It's been a long while i didn't visit 1U as i m busying for my current activity... Anyway, when i come up from the car park basement, i have notice something new for me~! Hehe~! I love pretty thing and of course pretty place. I notice there is a Garden Cafe. Nice~!!!

The reception desk~! =.=|| Why no people???
Anyway, the decor really makes me feel fresh~! I want to have luch at there~!!!
Hehe~! My mom like that place too ^^
Of course, we should not waste such a nice place~! Photo shot time!!!
My mom and i ^^ I ask the waiter help us took ... I think he is not really good in taking photo but honestly the service is very very good~! They check on us all the time and the attitude really make people feel comfortable... Praise praise~
The menu
Here's our drinks... And the soup of the day~!
My mom's ice lemon tea with the Cream of H2O-Cress soup
Haha~! My Soda Rose~!!! The color really~~ nice!

Hehe~! i love Tom Yum soup. So i tend to order Tom Yum all the time~! Even in western food dine in time~!
Speghetti Marinara
Garden Black Pepper Chicken Chop
Greedy le~!!!



Ohh... My mom have the same Orange-mango Sorbet as mine.

It is really a sweet lunch~! (Even though i paid!!!) A nice meal can always delight one's heart~! That's what i believing~!!!

www.garden-cafe.com.my

2 comments:

Unknown said...

好像好好吃的样子~~

pisces girl said...

真得很不错哦~!而且服务一级棒 ^^