Wednesday, May 6, 2009

African Longan

It's another long while i never blog here as i am having my final exam...
And finally it finished today, but the result is still worrying me~

Anyway, there is nothing much i can worry but wait for it~! So, now just wanna share one thing i saw and actually ate~~~ They called it as African Longan. I not sure about it's scientific name so we just known it as Africa Longan... ^@^Haha~! The procedure of eating it~! The seedcase is quite hard actually. My mom even tend to use hammer to break it... But she didn't do it at last as my neighbour has teach us easier way...
And the seed~! It is really different from the normal longan we ate... Its surface is rough~!!!
And at last, i ate it!!! Wakaka~! But it is not actually that tasty i think... Not as sweet as what we use to eat~ But is special... ^^

0 comments: