Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

~Happy Mothers' Day~
Wish my mom happy everyday o~! I love you mom~! Today is Mother's Day, so we decided to go that place again~! Garden Cafe and Restaurant at 1U~! Haha~! The environment is really comfortable~ Even my dad like that place... Glad that he like it as he seldom shopping with us.

Ta Dar~! Today's main actress~!

Haha~! And today main sponsor~~~ You know, it's not cheap to eat at there especially my whole family there... So we decided to let my dad paid~! Wakaka

Haha, my bro and i...


~My mom and i~


Hehe, i know it is not my day, but you know... I just can't get out of my photo focus~! Wakaka~! Sorry ya~!
Last time is Rose Soda, today special's green apple soda.
Speghetti Cabornara
Iced LycheeVodca with Fresh Oyster
Fried Glass noodle... Full with prawn ^@^Iced Cappacino
Speghetti olio ad alioPineapple Fried Rice
That chicken chop again~! Haha
Red Apple Sorbet... Sweet sweet o~!
Green Apple Sorbet... This thing i not really recomment unless you all love sour taste!!!

0 comments: