Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pre-graduation photo session

Hehe~!!! It is time for pre-graduation photo session. Early in the morning, erm... Around 7.45a.m. Theng Theng and Ruby has arrived to our house. It is really a very early day of my life... I have 8a.m. class actually, but i didn't manage to go as we have too much to do... That Theng keep on saying hungry and we spend around one hour in breakfast and end up at 9a.m. Which means that we have only left 1 hour for preparation... Rush sia...

My stupid hair...

Align Center
Professional Make up Artist... Our Ruby-san. ^^


Theng... Sorry... Don't blame me ya~ ^^


Yeah, just changed.


Rachel


Three of us


My SM assignment members. Strategy Management ok?


Again... As we keep on stick together... Haha...


OMG, Caleb got a bear hug from Weng Yew~


Full formal dress


Another assignment group with Hui San along, haha... Intruder~!!!


Three of us wearing graduation dress up.


Fang Peng and I


Hui San and I


Ching Huan, Theng, Poh Ling, Kai Shin and I


Ruby-san and I


Theng lost her body~!!!


Sotong, Chai Yun, Theng and I


Pretty Sotong and I


I like this photo very much~ Longer leg, hehe ^@^


Haha, a gang of crazy girl








Hehe, not bad la...


Yee... Sweet-nye...


I am more man now~!!!


Say cheese~


Rachel and I in front of UTAR


Smile~


After the photo session, we still have to attend our exam. Luckily we still have time... After the session, i am totally exhausted don't know why... Now can only pray for the best so that i can pass my exam... Really hope that i won't be like semester again...

2 comments:

said...

owoww!!!
U ARE DAMN PRETTY!!!
too bad cant take photo with u~
hahaha..
Good luck and take care ya!!

pisces girl said...

haha, are u sure which is me?
there got many pretty girl la~