Monday, November 30, 2009

Lunch at Indulge Tropicana City

Just been to Tropicana City last Saturday. This place looked totally huge for me from outside. Anyway, the interior doesn't seems that big for me... Maybe i get use to it... Or maybe the interior design just does ot match with what i thought. Anyway, i went to a nice restaurant that day and now is time for sharing. The restaurant named Indulge. b^.^d


Nice menu~!!! The food seems so delicious for me~!!! Yummy ~*^.^*~


~Chloe in da spoon~
The next table using DSLR camera le, so envy~!!!


My Salmon Salada, love it~


Lagsana, look yyyyiiiiak... So milky!!!
But taste nice~!!! Haha...


My love one~


Chicken Whole Leg


Hehe~!!! Wonderful lunch...


Em, this photo should not exist de, but got my photo inside, so just ignore the receipt and focus on my "CUTE" face ba... Wakaka... Define the "cute" word by yourself ba...

1 comments:

blue_dragon said...

cute face ???? muahahhaa/....no comment ...... (vomit) :P