Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meaningless Night

It's already 1am in the morning, i am still here wandering around...
I wanted to study but i can't really concentrate.
I wanted to sleep but i afraid of my study..
I am so so lost but in my own house.
How can i lost in my own house?
Wireless router is really not a good thing for me now~!
Why? Cause if without router, my brother would be the only one online now!
Why? I may not have the mood to blog now!
Anyway, besides the router, new laptop is another big problem.
Em, pay attention~!!! That is definitely not MY NEW LAPTOP~!!!
Is my youngest brother's. YES, HE BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP~!!!
Even my younger brother who attending STPM not yet bought~
And why am i the one who using?
Cause i am the one who install all the stupid stupid program and file for him lo....
NOT fair a... T.T
I want leavce his laptop here alone and sleep le~! Tata ^@^
Good night lo

0 comments: