Friday, December 18, 2009

I need air and freedom


If you can't support me from my back, at least don't stop me moving forward... Sound means. But i totally agree with this... No matter who, as long as he or she is the one you love, this sentence applied just nice... Anyway, it should not for any bad action la...

This few days i keep on thinking, what's wrong with me? Since exam finish i been thinking what i would wanna to have after my graduation. I can't imaging the girl that working all the way from 9am to 5pm. I don't wish this girl is me definitely! My mind have been turning all the while, thinking how can i achieve my dream. What should i do?

However, i find out one thing, it is not only what i have to work hard to achieve. People beside me suddenly play such a big role~!!! Supporting, that is all i need. If without support, at least don't pull my back... I wanna be able to fly~! Yes, fly is the word i been thinking. I need more freedom. I need more air and wisdom.

SO, please don't pull my back if you don't want move up with me, then at least don't pull me back nor stop me...... Please...

0 comments: