Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone~ Muack

Merry Christmas~!
Christmas is around the corner! Haih, my car hit by a little girl... 'o.O' Very sad le... So now totally handicap as no car, can't go out... Anyway, still wish everyone enjoy their holiday and remember drive safe. Yesterday, my mom went to a friend's daughter wedding dinner, so there is only left my dad and bro and we decided to take a christmas dinner at TGI Friday. It is a place full with memory for me...



My stupid brother... Pray before the food ya? Haha...


My Dad, the Tukang Bayar ~haha~


Hot Chocolate


~Chloe in da house~


My christmas tree~!!!


The waiter, smile~!!!


Enjoying my meal





My dad, don't know what is this face expression...


Before end of my today's topic, just wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
My boy cut look, nice anot? But still not willing to cut short my hair le... Sob sob T.T


Hehe, still prefer longer hair style. Got a friend said if i have a short hair, i will look more naughty. Did i? I not sure, any comment? b^@^d


Good night everyone... Another night full with missing heart~

5 comments:

Jordan P said...

ur hair long or short is not related to ur naughty-ness~~~

no matter how u'll oso naughty de la....haiz~~~

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

u in long hair more pretty,
and not matter u long hair o short hair i think the characteristic wun change~wakaka!!

pisces girl said...

thank you~
sei pang, wakaka... thanks.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas (late~)and happy new year

pisces girl said...

Thank Lucas~! Happy New Year for you too...