Friday, February 19, 2010

It took me few days to upload all those photo taken during this Chinese New Year~ I wonder tiger year is a good year for me or bad for me... But i will try my best to live happier and happier. For those people i love, i will live happily... For those i don't, i will still live happily just to proof that you are wrong about the cursing~!

As we can see from Calender, this year new year crash with valentine's day. I heard from my friend that it is gonna repeat only after 38 years. What will we go and where will us be? Not sure, but hope everything is good enough... ^^ Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and family~!!!

Day 1 of Chinese New Year

Em, first day of my new year end up in the hospital. Pray for the best for my beloved grandmother. And thanks for the gift...



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 4 of Chinese New Year

We go and pay a visit at Hui San house and get ang pao, so happy le~! However, Kepong really not my place, i don't even know how to go next time... Luckily Caleb got GPS, and we finally reach her grandma house successfully. We went to Desa Park City also, with the aid of GPS, that place really so high class lo, got their very own shopping center inside the garden... Walao e~!!! Main thing is, their playground also very high tech... All those fun game that we normally didn't see at the ordinary playground... I love the playground so much, but fall down once at there... Pain... TT^TT




Their very own shopping center~!


Big logo le, we can see it when we passby north-south highway le, now only realize de...


Their park with lake a~! Not allow to swim and play remote ship, haha~!


Ah su help me take de, after so many also not so success... T^T
(My bro even say look like ghxst)



see, this called technique a~! i take so clear, su take so blur~!


I guess this must be thier private swimming pool! It is very big~!!! I just couldn't catch the whole pool photo only, not tall enough la... T^T sob sob...


Great experience, but i still miss the playground most~! Muahaha...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 5 of Chinese New Year

My mom, my neighbour and i pay a visit to 1Utama~!
Miew Miew here i come lu~!
My mom posing with the kitty~!

My turn la, tipu little girl also... Hehe~


Most happy thing, can eat good food... I am back NYNY Deli~!
Super duper miss my smoked salmon salad le...


Love the menu cover also, nice
"Da Kip~! You are mine~!"


Soda juice again... just like this kind of drink so much~! haha...
1 apple 1 peach, nice le...


penne, nice but don't know what's the name already... Sorry...


My smoked salmon a~ Fang Peng, miss it? muahaha...


Cappuccino


My mom's mocha, one of my favorite also... Hehe
Like daughter like mom


My mom's seafood penne
looked delicious but not really can see the seafood la... haha


Hawaiian pizza (diet friendly)


My mom and her friend...


The little girl that i kidnapped just now. Kidding de, not me...
She want follow de, see she so enjoy also know la... haha






Day (don't know what already, started to get unfamiliar with the date after so many days of new year) of the Chinese New Year

We purposely go Timesquare for dinner and here are the lucky restaurant.


They have the nice menu too...


This is nice, i mean outlook, haha


I never try this so i don't know how is it, but
my friend seems enjoy eating it, really so tasty meh?


I prefer siu mai~! nice le...


After dinner, we went for movie also... Scenery from Salak Park Giant
Nice anot?


The cinema that i go so often during this new year...


The movie ticket of this month....


Enjoy watching movie with my parents and friends. Happy la...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 7 of Chinese New Year

Outing with my secondary friend. Enjoy the lemon apple tea at Garden 1Utama, nice pot and glass too...






Red Apple Sherbet, too cool la... Haha


Em, then we went to The Curve for movie.
While we waiting for the movie show time, we went to Laudry.


And tried some of their cocktail drinks... Its is nice overall, but the banana liqour.... Really can't stand the smell, too wierd la... Don't know why people like it so much...
Unique? Yes. Nice to drink? NO~!!!



It is nice to try on those and i still can drive well enough~ I don't think it will over the alcohol limit also gua...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 8 of Chinese New Year

Early in the morning, my mom already go here and there to prepare things and fruits. And while the mean time, mummer me for not help her also... Haha

Day 9 of Chinese New Year is a big day for Hokkienese but my family not really having great praying, we only use vegetarian food to serve and pray. When it reach 12am in the midnight, all Hokkienese as well as some other religious will pray along, Fire cracker all the while and we can hear it everywhere...



My dad always the first to start. haha...


Hot le, there was so many thing need to burn. I know it is very environment unfriendly, but i got no choice lo, my house culture... I knew it pollute the air, but i just can't stop them that way...
Anyway, since the things were burned, huat a~!!! bring wealth and prosperity for our family, bring health for us and etc...


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 9 of Chinese New Year


Today morning i am still lazy to attend class.
This afternoon i am glad that i can gain back something i wish it was not late.
This evening i was happily swimming like a fish in the pool.
The dinner i had is wonderful for me.
The night plan is just as great as it was for me.

But the new i get is just as worse as i am having whole day bad luck...
Condolence, not what i should say.
Rest in peace, i just wish she will leave us to a happier place. And hope she leave without pain.
I am sorry for can't fulfill my promise, but i will miss you till the end.

5 comments:

TSG_0405 said...

y din dapao for me??? haha....
u take care o....

blue_dragon said...

win liao !!!!!!!! say i take like a ghost huh ? next time dont help u take pic liao !!! ><

C~H said...

haha...so few photo only...

Unknown said...

Appreciate ppl around you ya

pisces girl said...

FP: you wan da bao wat? haha~
YH: yor... no la, i look like ghost nia... TT^TT help me take again la... hehe~
CH: too many ady a, it take so long time to upload le... sob sob
Lucas: thank you, i will... ^_^