Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last Saturday Kai Ni, Leong, Rachel, Herng, Ruby, Kent and I went to Hotel Equatorial for their buffet at Bangi-Putrajaya. Hehe, having nice japanese buffet on that day~ Erm, 80/100 la, haha~ My look before outing...

Hehe, must camwhore a while first...


It is like taking wedding photo la~~~ Haha...


Ji Mui taking photo... Ruby say this looked like 3 dolls posing, hehe


Again~ We reach 1 hour earlier so no choice lo, it's photo session now~


Scenery nice la~~~ I love here so much~!


My beautiful lady, Ruby~!


I very man le, hehe~ I am Ruby's partner of the day le~!!!


So many koi fish~!!! Scary sia, they can even jump up~ >,<



Finally, i can have my dinner at Kampachi la~!!! So happy~


~Sushi~
I love sushi so muchi~ but cannot eat so many rice~


Salmon~!!! Sake, i love you so much~!!!
I want bring the whole ship back already, mom~! TT^TT can't stand the freshness of the salmon~!!!


Hehe, my first target~


Ruby and I with the suki~ Hehe


Four of us...


Total 7 of us
Man at the back row, lady in front... So ,i am the man~! Muahaha~


Two 38 playing with the handkerchief, haha~ Kent looked so girlish la, haha


Me and the flying chicken wing fish~! Haha, hard to understand le~
No choice la~! it looks like a fish but it is actually a chicken wing... Haha, complicated also? Then no choice lo, figure it yourself la, haha~~~


Kai Ni the japanese thief with the handkerchief... Haha, cute sia...


Camwhore + ing when i finish my meal, too full by that time... Haha...


I want drink the soy sauce already, hehe~


Leong always can design well, his strawberry ice-cream~! Nicey nicey le...


My dorayaki, but the red bean fake sia, it is the fake red bean~! TT^TT
Mama, i want my real red bean, ngum zai a~!!!


Leong design again, very colorful right, he is really talented...


The dessert


We are so full on that day, i total eat three round, muahaha... So satisfied le, i want more and more salmon... Eating salmon can provided me a kind of super duper happiness... I am aiming next target le, who want join? Lets plan okay?

2 comments:

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

Wau...nice~
Salmon is really nice..
Like it too~
I like the design of ice-cream too~
And Kai Ni is cute lo~^^

7829 said...

Haha! The lady is Cheat one. xD!
Pirated version. xDDD!