Saturday, January 30, 2010

My second week in trimester

My second week of my trimester~!
~It is Wednesday~
Still remember this logo? Yea, you saw it from CWW post. 'Everything I Can'
~Girls should take this vaccination, in order to protect yourself~


I took my third vaccination finally~! ^O^ SO happy lo~! But it is DAMNED PAIN~!


Hehe, information brochure~


Hehe~! Pain worth for it if there was a nice dinner!!! SenJyu Sushi.


Salmon~ my love!








~Playing in playground~
The Curve decoration




...Friday night...
Too boring and here i am drawing some symbols of mine~!
So any suggestion which is nicer?




The half betterfly, haha~




This fishes very wierd lo~! I knew it... Sob sob~



Anyway suggestion which is nicer? Haha~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

new look for ur blog.. thumb up~~
the symbol all quite nice except the last one.. like the fish the most

said...

well..i prefer
half butterfly and the one below it

Anonymous said...

i love the butterfly so much~~
u can think of tatto it on ur body ,haha~~

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

every time also see u eat sushi de~
no ajak also..sad lo!!
The symbol is nice~
but then jz feel like left sth,
but dunno is wat..haha

pisces girl said...

Lucas: the fish i draw until not balance la.. haha
Blackie: i like the butterfly too, but cant finish another half.. hehe
Jing Yi: i was thinking to make it on my body, muahaha... evil sia...
Esther: anything can help me think of adding in a? but lets no be too complicated... i wan a nice and memorable symbol, muahaha

C~H said...

hmm u can draw very well yea...all nicely drawn oh...=)

C~H said...

Haha i discover sumthing..u got nice ic number...

Anonymous said...

i like the song from ur blog.

pisces girl said...

Chi Hwa: my ic number? swt, let all ppl know ady lo? haha~