Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beginning of my new life

Just back from Langkawi Island... I am truly having lots of fun this holiday. Maybe relief that's why enjoying. Everything back to normal finally. Having back my own life and doing what i want with my own will. No longer forced by anyone.

Things past quite a long time yet a short while for me. I not really can decide how big impact it will cost me. But to be honest i might totally fall into this nightmare. I can't imaging what my life will continue without my friends. So thanks a lot for them.

However, I am still afraid of the sense of controlling. I can't really differentiate the feeling of care and control. Every words and sentences makes me alert of it. Maybe it is true, people just try to be caring. However, i feel tension when it comes to this. I am totally freaked out.

I am sorry if i do hurt some others feeling but i have to be honest to myself. I can't really accept these "caring" if I myself are afraid of it. That is why i choose to be honest, be straight forward. I knew it hurting, not much maybe but it does counted. But i am only trying to be myself...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Follow your MAN way~~ haha
It is always good to be honest to each other, if not become a lie d~~
All the best

pisces girl said...

thanks lo....

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

nice to be urself..
honest always the good although hurt cause we have to face reality ma..but is for me i wun choose to be myself cause that me^^..haha..

pisces girl said...

if that is you, then you should choose to be yourself more... find what you want and do it~! process might hurt but the result taste thousand times better than suffering under... ^o^ Gambateh lo