Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cameron Highland Day 1 part 2

Here is my starting part of half day tour journey, the first place we visited is Rose Centre, it is stated at Kea Farm area. Don't ask me how to go, i really no idea... It is like in a hidden place, haha~Or maybe just because i not familiar with the place, haha~~~

This is called Jade Vine, or most people known it as Blue Butterfly... Cant get what it means? Come, i will show you~!

Opps, at least i am tall enough for this la~ Haha... Those flower are actually hanging on top, and this is a coincident that i manage to touch it~ Hehe~~~ Means i am still consider tall la~

Now this i why most people refer it as blue butterfly, aren't they beautiful? Sweet~~

Seven of us in the rose farm~ Full with flora scent~ And of course those fertilizer smell, haha~!


I am at the top hill~ Whee~

Rose centre, proof that i been here... Haha

See the sunflower? but now in good mood as it is raining that time~! Sunflower also feel sad i guess...

The fish pond.

The flower looks exactly like bell~ And i like them...

Hmm, i don't really know this flower name, but it is nice also right? hehe~ Should copy their scientific name as well la... haha

This bunch of cactus look so weird lo... Like monster leg sia...

Opps, i am the farm guardian...

Erm, 18sx... Have to cover first la... Ham Sap~~~

I am with a big red rose, who wanna buy me this? I want it le... Haha~

Pink daisy

End up i prefer red daisy... Haha~ No la, kidding only... Cause this allow me to pose along ma... Haha~

Ohya, this is another cute flower named Lady Shoe~ I forgot the scientific name but it look just like the high heel shoe~ Right? 


I like the Lady Shoe but i love the purple flower more...
Why? I love purple lo~ Hehe...

I was wondering this two is parrot or love bird... Haha~! Anyone, can help me differentiate?


Red Daisy stand strong under the sun~! Brave one~

Again, it is me~! Hehe

I love this place le~! Surround by flower... It feels so good... Hehe


Cathy and I with the flower... I don't know the name and i hereby named it wedding flower la... Cause it looked just like what the bride use to throw during wedding time, haha~

Next station, we reached the strawberry farm. This is strawberry flower. Pretty right? But the strawberry tempted me more~ 

I want it so much but i don't dare to pluck la... Later people scold... TT^TT

It only need 3 month to get the strawberry plant grow and mature enough to grow strawberry. Then the worker can pluck the strawberry daily~ So good le... I really love REAL STRAWBERRY , not those artificial flavor cause it smell like medicine~!!!



p/s: Uploading photo is really time consuming~! It is late night and i have to sleep ady, so see you guys tomorrow okay? Good night and  sweet dream ya~ Thank you for reading my post also, hehe~

0 comments: