Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thai Kopitiam

Just come across with my photo album just now and realize that there is a restaurant that actually quite okay for me one. It is located at Kuchai Lama area and thought it doesn't really looked attractive from the outside but the food is quite good for me.

Erm, btw, i have to voice out my own opinion first, it suit for those who prefer sweet food. You know, Thailand food usually more to Spicy and Sweet de ma... Hehe~ It is the Thai Kopitiam Restaurant.


The pineapple fried rice. It is very common food among Thai but to make it really taste good, I rarely found it. This can be one of it that having strong aroma with the taste of pineapple~! ^_^d

This is my drink la~ My mom ordered the Thai Green Tea but i not really like la... Cause they added milk in, looked very weird... Some more my mom say it is too sweet for her. Haha~~

The fried chicken. Not really special la... But still it is crispy and tasty geh~ hehe

This kuew teoy i really not going to tell you how it taste. But don't get my meaning wrong.
I still like this dish~ A bit sweet for those who don't really like sweet thing, but not for me~ haha...

Tom Yum Soup le~ It taste so good~ haha... I forget to tell, i love tom yum so much~! Haha.. It is full with ingredient one lo... Not like some places, stingy sia... haha~ But the way, this is only my portion, so it does looked so small la... haha

Hmm, if you all went to Thai before or have your Thai cuisine before, you will know what is this. Thailand salad. I like this dish le~ Got chicken, prawn, squid, mango, cabbage, cucumber and peanut~!!! Nice la... Haha~~

The environment! My dad is complaining while i taking this photo~! Asking why i always take photo when having meal at people's restaurant! Hmm, i don't think he know anything about my blog, so i explain that i have a lot of friends who wanna know which place is nice to eat. So, buddies~ I am kind le~! hehe...

Err... I not sure what is these... Guess i am busy eating while taking this photo.. Haha~!

My CUTE brother hand~! Though he is not the one who pay... Haha


It is a nice dinner, trust me~! Hehe... Those who eat according to environment, i couldn't help much, but if enjoy the taste of food and once again i need mention this, for those who LOVE SWEET food... Then this best suit you... haha

3 comments:

7829 said...

I hate youuuuuu... When you go again deeee? DDDDD= I miss their Tom Yam and Pineapple fried rice. TTATT

pisces girl said...

Haha~! my dear, that one is another shop from what i brought u last time la... hehe~! got chance bring u go la...

C~H said...

i want also...hahaha...xD