Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cameron Highland Day 2 Part 1

I am out of schedule AGAIN~~!!!! I am so sorry...

After this cameron post, it would be getting less and less for me to update blog already as i am finally graduated and it is time for me to join the new world~!!!

(which i not really like it, sob sob... TT^TT)

Okay, back to the Cameron Trip, the second day after Hui San and her boyfriend have left us, we decided to change another hotel that was much more cheaper so that we have more money for this journey, hehe~ We moved to Cameronian Inn.

The environment is quite good, i mean fro outside. Inside is still reasonable with the price we are paying. So for those who are backpacking and would like to find a place that is cheaper, it best suit you i mean the price and environment la... It is just nearby the town and yet peaceful. Personally i like this place. (Though if you tend to save money, you can choose rooms that is without bathroom attached. In another words, you share it with other. But it is absolutely clean, so don't worry. ^_^)


The little antique. Telephone booth.

The first station of the day, cactus farm. I used to visit this place very long time ago, and all i can remember is the flower all bigger than my face... Now is time to check back whether my face got grow bigger or not... Haha

Hmm, i like this photo la... (Of course, it was taken by ME hiak hiak hiak...)


Erm, the selling point of this photo is... I also can't figure out... Just simply shot nia... Haha


Yee... I become so short in this photo... Chloe in da Wonderland... Muahaha

This pot called "Stars in the sky", haha~ okay, my bad... I just translate it straight away from chinese... English named what? I really don't know... Sorry ya... But it is a very pretty one~


Cactus mountain~!!! 

Ah Su at cactus valley.

Beautiful lady dancing on top of the cactus... ^_^

Erm, i don't know why the photographer want close up my face with this flower, but ignore me, it is pretty... Agree? Haha...

Under the orange flower... And this is definitely something that i can't do, taking photo of two people and still with the background, haha~! Course my hand short... Emo~

In front of those giant cactus~!!!

Hehe, i still love the real lavender instead of those artificial smell... This is all mine~!!



2 comments:

C~H said...

wow after so long finally u update second day..it took you ages le...

pisces girl said...

yalo... sorry ya... haha~!