Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Father's Day~ Or i should said yesterday is father's day as it is already past 12a.m.
In order to celebrate my Father's Day, i decided to bring my dad to Sunway Piramid there. Since it is weekend and i was worried about the traffic jam, we took the Sri Petaling highway which i was not so familiar actually. And luckily i can reached safe and sound and that thanks for my dad. Haha~ "geh gao", don't know still want use, reach middle of the road only worry own self... haha~

I even took the velvet parking which i normally won't do it... haha~ Just because i scared will miss the meal time... You know, finding a parking in Sunway is difficult, finding a parking in Sunway at such a special day is even worst... Anyway, it only cost RM8, still reasonable la... ^_^

Tar Dar~~~ We go to Bubba Gump~
hehe, i want to go for long time also actually, so it is part of the reason i brought them there... (evil laugh muahaha~~~)

The menu~

Run Forrest Run, leave us alone~

The environment there attract me great enough, but i don't think it works on my dad... Haha~
He even complain the wood used at particular corner there is spoiled. Like my grandma house used to have one... Haha~ (By the way, this is my younger brother, which i think is first time show up in my blog.)

My dad, i guess many of you familiar with him. He even go sing k with my friends... Haha~ I think he started to like this place as he was given a free Tiger Beer... Bribed jor... Haha...

The bar even showing the World Cup match, he like it even more... Haha~

The camera not really can show the true colors of the environment. Trust me, you can only feel it when you are there. So pay a visit, it is worth for it~

My mom and I

My youngest brother who like to show stupid face but still he is such a cute and adorable person... Love him la~

Stop Forrest Stop
I want order food~ This is the way you ask for the service... Flip the plat and they will come to you... And very effective also... ^_^

My Speckled Blueberry and my youngest brother's Mango Sparkler.

My younger brother's Tropical Breeze. 
They really did a great job! My mom is very very very sensitive to alcohol smell. When i say three time very, it mean she is really a detective jor~! She even complain about the Shandy's alcohol smell @@||| But she say no feel about this drink~! Walao~!!! Geng~! Good job, Bubba Gump~

I like the logo so much la... Can i have the table back? *_* I am showing my sparkling innocent eye jor...

They have many oldies pictures and decoration thing and i really like it~!

Hmm, if you come with lesser people, do take the sofa seat even though the chair is also comfortable... But is still like sofa la... Haha

BBQ Chicken. The taste is nice and my mom like it so much~!

Salmon & Veggie. They don't fully cook it~!!! So, the salmon is still melting in your mouth~!!! and the skin is grilled~ I love it so much~!!!

LT. Dan's Lamb Rack. The meat is easy to chew. It not really have the smell that most people hate~! It is so nice~!

LT. Dan's Drunkie. The shrimp is so fresh and with a little bit spice. The sausage~! I love it... I going to mad jor, every thing here is so nice. They do maintain the quality here, unlike some other food chain that different taste from one to the other.

I prefer to use hand eating my lamb rack, how about you? Hehe

Prime Top Sirloin *Medium*

See the meat? It is so tender and juicy~!!! It is not dry as the TXI Friday~! That cause my dad totally fall in love with  it~! He love it so much~! Haha... 11oz? It gone in a twinkling of an eye~!

That chocolate thing~ It is the brownie with ice cream~! The hot and soft brownie combine with the ice cream~! It is just match~!!! Love it~!

Bucket of boat. It consists of shrimp, fish fillet and lobster tail. And fries too... I love the fries more than McD but don't worry, i won't abandon McD too... Hehe~!

Hehe~! As you can see, it cost nearly RM400 and luckily i brought Rm500. However, the story end up paid by my dad. Sob sob, i got request to pay one, just that he don't want. I even suggested to share half and he still resist it. He said wait until i get my first salary wor... Haha~ I think he targeted the restaurant next door jor...

Bubba Gump, i will be back soon~! Please maintain the good job... ^_^ 

2 comments:

C~H said...

Wow see jor also drool..^_^
so tempted but the price also very pricey le..=)..is worth it i guess..hahaha

pisces girl said...

it is~! really, if compare to u go TGI Friday all those...it is better u go bubba gump... haha