Saturday, July 17, 2010

How important your Staff ID is???

Just wanna share a little story here~! 

Now only i realize the staff ID can actually work so miraculously for us some times...

Yesterday i went to Midvalley and entered into a shop, the sensor gate suddenly alarmed. But i don't really bother as i never thought it will be mine problem...

After shopped, we left the shop and again, it alarmed again~!!! Then we try to get out one by one and surprisingly it was me~! Then here come the manager. She tend to ask me did i brought in cosmetic or what, as i remember, i already left them in my car. So she take out my scarf.

She looked at me with suspicious eye~! WTH~!!! So i replied her that it is not your company product... Then she started showing those "face" and i requested to settle the problem at aside as i did felt embarrassed standing in the middle of exit while everyone looking.

Okay, so we went to aside and she start taking out my thing one by one... Here is the miracle part, once she found the Staff ID, her face suddenly change dramatically...... To a friendlier face... Haha... Cause of the company reputation? She have an account there? Or what? I don't know la, but she did change her attitude according to my colleague la... Haha

Then we found out it was because of the chip in my new wallet... Swt 99 lo... I never thought the people from P's outlet so "smart" one lo... They forget to take out the chip, and my dad brought it all the way back from Italy and I used it...

But luckily still get to settle la... It ended with laughter so okay lo... Forget it. But my friend ask me to stress that the staff ID is actually very useful la, so be proud of wearing your ID next time... ^_^



2 comments:

C~H said...

i think the staff change her face because she saw your wallet lo not because your staff ID..you this big customer use prada de..don't play play...hahaha...maybe she taught u can't afford at first then saw your wallet...lolx..

HanLun said...

Indeed, next time u remember about that. Don't bring along your card whenever u go shopping, else will be "stopped" again ..
hahaa