Friday, July 9, 2010

My first week work on Bank.

This post will end up with word, sorry for no photo sharing la~!

Just wanna share some of my experience through my past one week working. It is really excited me on the first day when i enter to the headquarter at Menara Public Bank. They give us brief and some guideline which i should have follow when i report to the branch...

So, on Tuesday i was assigned to Kelana Jaya branch... I don't know is this prohibit to disclose my working area la... Haha~ But i gonna say it out loud~ Those that want find me can go there during working hour... Hehe~ For business purpose the best la... *Evil laugh*

I am assigned as a Bancassurance Sales Exec and i haven't get my license anyway. But you guys out there still can find me geh... Hehe... Anyway, done with the self promote. I am here to share some of my experience.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am a fresh graduate and this is my very first job. I am young and hope with the energetic spirit, i can perform not to say well but at least try my best to learn and work it on~! However, working life doesn't really seems like that. Everyone is so busy and they can't really spare their time to teach you like you used to be in school.

Thus, my whole week was sit in the branch and did my study, to get my license of course. But this life really bored, i never expect to be paid without learning and give back something. 

Lets look in another easier way, when we used to be student. Even that is a final exam, we don't really get to sit on the chair and study whole day right. For sure we will be walking here and there, stretching, laying on bed and whatever you can imaging. But now my job scope is sit there and hold myself in the sitting position and study from 8.45am to 5.45pm. Of course we do have an hour break for lunch.

That is so NOT me~! Please at least give me something to do or learn. Give some "THINGS" that can make my working life more demand-able~!  Something that makes me feel like so eagerly to go work...  ^_^

Am i crazy? Guess so... People pray for free lunch and i am here yelling to have some work... Muahaha~ Guess i am done with this little stupid thought... Rest for another day and start get myself back to work... Cheers... Those that working out there, good luck on Monday... Best wishes for you and myself... Hehe.

1 comments:

C~H said...

Sien sia like that...lol...from 8 to 5 sit there read only nothing to do...