Sunday, May 20, 2012

Worry but 520, my friends...

Another weekend has past, I am about to face the reality AGAIN... Because tomorrow is Monday and I am about to know whether things can get through or NOT...

A reality that worried me so much and yet I can't do anything except keep praying for the best... It would definitely become a big torturing period for me from now till tomorrow morning...

Sometimes I wonder should I continue what I am currently doing or should I just give myself a break? I have totally lost my way and thanks god I have a geng of good buddy where they really did give me some encouragement and even lending me their hand without asking back anything.

人生得一知己,死而无憾

However, I don't mean I wanna leave the world so easily la... Somehow, it is still as beautiful as I know. Just because of one or two tough things won't kill me...

Stay tough and strong! Love the people who love me too... Thanks guys...

1 comments:

Jordan P said...

Toughest thing already past..wat else u scare of?u r doing well..dun lose urself..do wat u think is right..