Thursday, November 15, 2012

New bank New me!

It's been a long time that I didn't log in here again...

I wonder why I always tend to absent here... But I am sure of one thing... Whenever I feel depressed, lonely, boring or should said negative mood, I will be here...

Blogging always brought back my thought and that's how I release my negative energy too... But hopefully people who saw this won't be affected of course... Haha....

Anyway, I have moved to new bank... Again... This is my third job ever since I graduated. Some people ask me why keep changing job, is it a norm for banker... I not sure is it a norm for others but for my own view... Changing from wealth to mortgage, my intention is just simple as I wanted to... Cause I always thought of becoming a mortgage banker!

But from mortgage again I change to SME, is a challenge I took for myself. Cause I been mortgage industry for more than a year and I feel like people tend to be living in their comfort zone once they get use to it and laziness... Seems to leak out day by day... Therefore, I took a challenge to move out from my comfort zone.

Besides, it is glad that I pick the boss that willing to teach. Just the matter that am I capable to cope as fast as he taught me... I been wondering since I move to SME, it's time for me to do a changes... Change that can help me become a greater person with personality, mature thinking an so on...

But come to real life, I notice I am still a childish girl... No doubt I am playful, uncontrollable, and most importantly I have a real bad temper (towards my closer friend and family of course!)...

So, I am still thinking how to change in this way and thanks for my family who accept the way I am and those who feel irritate with my attitude, I have to apologize to them and I am still trying... At least for now... (Not sure one day if I fed up and give up, haha...)

Hopefully I can transform to new me... Haha

1 comments:

Jordan P said...

good to change~~wish u will do well in ur new life~~