Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kansai Japanese Restaurant

Just been to another nice Japanese Restaurant and tend to share my great experience with you guys... The restaurant is Kansai, i not really sure how much people knowing this place but it gave me a wonderful moment at there. ^_^ Hmm, for those who know me better, they will know i felt totally excited and hyper if the food is damned nice. And yes, i am laughing all the while i enjoying my meal... Or i should say, it gave me the feeling of happiness... ~幸福的感觉~ hehe...

(Paiseh a, a bit too light jor, cant see the words properly)

Hmm, still with my formal shirt on le... TT^TT Didn't look nice also, but never mind la, today main actor is the dishes... Muahaha...

Hui San with the menu... She also smiling happily la... Can help promote jor...

In case you all can't see the logo, Kansai... Hehe

This photo took just because i am bored... Haha... Nola, cause i am waiting my food eagerly...
b(^_^)d

Idatakimashe... Haha... I want eat already, i am soooo hungry~!

Anyway, good food is worth for waiting one... So just let you guys have a look on the environment first, it is peace and nice place for gathering... They even provide private room if you want... ^@^

The Seat

Hehe, here comes the first one, Salmon sushi... We order four set le~!!! Yet, i tend to want more~! It is fresh!!! I love salmon~! 

The shop owner even special made one Salmon role for me... Which is not available in the menu~! Inside got salmon, cucumber, vege and most important, it has Ebiko in side~!!!

Edamame, the green bean. Only Hui San and i eating, full-nya... 

Hehe, want show off my salmon role la... Delicious le!

Garlic Fried Rice! Many people knew it, i hate garlic~!!! But this fried rice is different~! It don't have the smell of garlic but in return it full with eggs aroma... Nice sia... Even those anti-garlic people can take this, recommend... Cause i am also one of the anti-garlic person!!! 

This is nice, prawn sushi wrapped with rice and ebiko~!

This one inside is wrapping soft shell crab and topping with salmon~! I loving it~!!!

Hmm, unagi... I don't really dare to eat unagi cause i scare of the fish bone, but since it is wrapping soft shell crab, i just take away the unagi and eat the sushi. Muahaha...

I not really sure what is the source made of... But only base on my tongue, it tells me it is made by lemon juice along with soy sauce gua... The salmon is raw one, but not really taste like it... Haha

Fish flakes~!!! I want some more~!!!

The final dish, cucumber with sauce. Nice decoration... haha

Hui San and I

Hey, Ninja coming jor... Hehe

Last one, end my dining session with this cup of green tea~! muahaha....


I like this shop very much le... The boss even said he not really plan to open branch yet as he still lack of employees and chief. He wants to maintain high food quality~! Touching le.... Hehe





For those who like this restaurant, please visit:
K-G-08, Block STK, No. 2, Jln. PJU 1A/41B, Pusat Dagangan NZX, Ara Jaya, PJU 1A, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan...

0 comments: