Saturday, April 17, 2010

Putrajaya photo shooting session

Hehe~! this post i gonna show some of my photo shooting at Putrajaya. Not purposely go take at the studio de la, is my friend help de... It is really a nice experience though we are quite shy at first. Too many people looking at us in a weird form... haha~~ XD

This photo i not yet prepare, so not consider~!!! It is funny~ So just share with you all la~! By the way, it looked small so hardly see the photo quaity... TT^TT Will upload to facebook soon, please wait patiently ya, hehe~!

Hmm, personally i like this photo~ But a bit fat la.. hehe~ Pai seh-nya...

Hihi~ Chloe in da Putrajaya

Three of us~! Pretty le...

We are at the lake side there~! But the bridge is a bit too far la, if not scenery will be nicer geh~! hehe

With the flowers... Who prettier? Of course them la... So many counter me one person, haha~

Try not looking at the camera~

I am the "tiang" girl... haha~ Stupid!!!

The scenery is clear while i am a bit blur... Can see the different?

I am looking at you, can't you feel it? Muahaha~~~

~Full body~

Say hi to freedom, babe~

Hehe~ my shoe... I am wearing slipper and holding this shoe while walking around, haha~

I try to grab the mosque but it ends up like i dancing... speechless lo... 

Hehe~ I only have half of the love shape, who ganna come and fill it with his hand?

Closer shot!

Theng and I is modeling while Hui San is at the back there~

I know it looked funny~ To be honest to you guys, i not really like wearing dress or skirt and yet it is my first time wear such apparel during outing time~! Give myself a clap~!!! Wuhuu....

We are the one~! haha

Hui San and i. Like taking wedding photo la, but here only have bride but not groom. haha~

I love this photo~ We looked natural le... hehe

Staircase photo, theng so sexy lo~ Whee~~~

Natural le... My contribution~! muahaha...

The background lightning is good~! muahaha

We are posing to another camera while the camera man took this photo.

This photo angel looked nice la...haha

Here is the photographer with Hui San

Photographer with Theng Theng

Finally, my turn. But we are advertising for our own watch~! Hehe...

My necklace, finally got chance wear it out. It is from my brother who still staying at Liverpool~! Hope you saw this~! Be proud of it le... Muahaha

Long leg beauty~! haha

Whoops, Hui San sexy action in holding her boots.

I like this curve...

Hmm, this photo took without my knowledge~! But i like it... haha

This two fella really non stop playing one lo~! Even dinner time also still posing, some more so rude one, haha...

I am with the phone again~ Really can promote phone lo... haha...

This two girl still biting spoon... Too hungry jor? haha

Our photographer of the day- Weng Yue


This is really a great experience for all of us and we gonna take another round on monday~! Hope it is as nice as this, or even nicer! muahaha... so greedy la... Thanks for the photographer effort too...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photographer: Wong Weng Yue
Model of the day: Chee Hui San
                                Christine (Theng)
                                Chloe 
Now only i realize three of us also have C, haha~

5 comments:

JD_23 said...

Nice shoot Chloe, but unfortunately most of the photo were under exposed, can do it better next time.

pisces girl said...

hmm, got any recommendation a? wish to learn better...

Jordan P said...

wah~~~fat till~~~lolz...

电脑人 said...

Nice, but some of the pictures if can take from down, its can be better cause its may have an effect to let ur leg look thin and long...

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

Nice picture~
but some of the pose taking still can be improved cause some look like not so natural and nice enough~hehe~
Then, u still pretty when where dress~should proud on it~
Besides, Theng and Hui San have a natural make up will look more natural..
All jz a opinion ya~paiseh lo~