Friday, April 30, 2010

Hmm, just finish one exam subject... Phew.... Really scary la, but since everyone saying that they don't know how to do, lets just hope it will drag down the standard la... Still got 3 days to reach next subject, so lets catch back what i did last week. 


I have been staying at Flora Green Condo for almost two years and i have finally receive me very first and last FREE coconut from Flora Green. Haha...

Yes, i get a F-R-E-E  C-O-C-O-N-U-T from Flora Green Condo... Haha~ Okay, i lie~! I get it from the yellow shirt uncle that help in "plug+ing" coconut one... He is so kind that he even open the coconut for us...


Okay, it doesn't looked big in this photo perhaps. But i have to tell you, it is really damned BIG~!!!

See, it is really big... Each of us get one... Happy sia... Hehe

Stupid girl, just because of free thing can so happy... Haha

Muaxx... I like coconut la, but if it is cold, it would be even nicer...

Hui San with her drink.

I wonder why i can camwhore with this cocnut so much la...

Even my mom called, i still cant half eating half camwhore and half chatting in phone... Geng le...

My COCONUT head~!

Really siao ady... Anyway, really thanks a lot for the uncle... After coconut time, it is study time...
Ruby-san, this photo totally not related to current time but still it show that it is study time~! hehe...

Erm, must be wonder why study time suddenly come to JUSCO photo right? 
Hmm, if you know me well, i really hate study and somehow, 28April2010 is the opening day of Jusco Mahkota Cheras~! How can i ever miss it? Hell no, thus i am heading to that place and it spent me 3 hours wandering there. If you ask me what is so nice about the place, i can't really tell as i don't really feel i have spent long period there...

The main hall there. Ohya, it gave me a feeling that JUSCO is so loving the environment. Which is really performing their Corporate Social Responsibility. Good good...

Erm, since it is first day opening day, of course there are lots of free give flying here and there lo~! I get two if the handphone hanger, but gave one to Hui San already la... Hehe~! I can't stop smiling ^@^


They even have a mini library~! Hmm, i just hope it can really maintain its original face after few months la... haha

The books... haha~! You can even donate books to the library~!

Kids place too...

I tried the Nyonya Delights at Jusco. Hmm, taste i left it to you all go try and comment la... But it looked good as there are so many people~!

The environment

I must be cheated by this bunch of people~! The restaurant purposely hire one~!!!

I like this glasses la... Hehe.. So colorful~!

The rice did attract me due to its color... Taste~ Hmm... Need more improvement gua...

Nasi Lemak

Ice Kacang, even the ice is so rough~! Haih... Failed jor la my dear~ 


Btw, there was another Mee Rebus, but still the same comment~! Need more improvement la...
After my meal, is time to stress again la~! Haha~

This is how i gone through my last week. This week not yet finish, but i have already watch Iron Man just now~! Muahaha~! Happy~! Still got IP Man 2~! I want watch~!!!

8 comments:

C~H said...

The food sure not nice jor geh..lol..so free somemore can go watch iron man 2 lo today...for the remaining subject u are confidence d i guess...xD...

C~H said...

I really wonder how u eat and talk and camwhore at the same time de...really respect you or just pretend on the phone only de..haha..like that photo..=)

7829 said...

My man, you know you scared me when I suddenly see my name and see my bear there what turfffff.....

Go Penang for Ice Kacang larhhh, I never trust ice kacang other than the ones' from Penang =x

mr. pineapple man said...

thats a huge coconut!

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

The coconut really big xia~
u can put some ice o put in the fridge ma..
the pic with talking eating camwhole should be a normal thing to u ba~haha
since take pic only the few second~

I agree with u..no much thing i can feel that i can take long time at the Jusco there but that day i think i at there almost 4 hours dy~
btw, i know u take the photo sure for blog de~haha~

ok la..gambateh and good luck for the following subject and take care~miss ya!!

calvin tan said...

erm...any rooms to rent?or ur fren apartmen hav da rooms to rent out?i'm a student.I juz need 1 room dat around rm200.hehe...juz searching around if have.nid on the month of Jun.mind add me at msn and fb? jack_syen_4@hotmail.com(Sry..in your profile..I can't search any of ur e-mail to add u or contact u.)

pisces girl said...

CH: hehe~! the food taste i said ady lo, let u judge lo, hehe~! Btw, i really talk in the phone that time... with my mom~! haha...

Ruby:I always wanna back there to eat my asam laksa, lo bak gou and many thing de... but no ppl mau bring me... TT^TT

Mr Pineapple: it is~!!! haha... but the coconut fresh is still young~!

Esther: Haha, thanks for the photo. Hey, you also gambateh ok? Good luck for both of us la...

Calvin: you can add me at pinky_0228@hotmail.com

C~H said...

Haha...come penang i bring u around...all the nice nice food..