Friday, June 26, 2009

CWW preparation day

Counseling and Wellness Week has just past... Now only i manage to post up the photo. First post about CWW is that we have assigned to decorate the board. After having meeting, we have our final decision. I tend to show you all the draft, but after a long thought, it is better to make it a secret for those who never been that exhibition. ^^ You will know after it is done. I mean next post. It's our idea le...

This two drawing is based on the "precious moment". May not looked alike but i like it very much... Is Pang's piece of art le~! He really talented in this area!! Gambateh o~! While the coloring is done by me(male) and Hui San(female). Cute le~! I think not so bad right? Hehe~~~
Our theme "Love, Sex and Relationship" Pei Ching not from our society but she did a good work for us as you know without machine, we have to use blade to cut the polestrine is really troublesome!!! Of course we are not that bad la... Hui San, Rachel and i also help along~! ^@^Hehe, our effort... Nice anot? I like this photo very much o~!And this is me, alone. Don't know where my wraist and leg go, only left upper body... Haha~My massy house... It take us long time to clean the color and polestrine as it flied all over my living room!

2 comments:

Jordan P said...

低调点~~~哈哈~~~
你都说不像咯,证明我没有天分画画拉~~

pisces girl said...

pang, you are the best...
muahaha