Monday, June 8, 2009

Last weekend i went to my cousin house as his wife has just gave birth a baby boy. He is so cute and yet so small... I wonder how can baby grow so fast. My mom who stand next time me said "See, this is how you look like when you are small, now only you realize how hard to raise you become this size~!" SWT~ However, it is true. To raise a kid, it take thousand of effort and time.

See, this baby boy only 5 days old le~!!!Cute, sleep with sweet face~!

Ta Dar!!! His face is even smaller then Jolly Shandy... HahaOpps c, guess he is angry with that comparison, suddenly wake up and cry pulak.. ^@^
Okay okay, it's alright. Daddy here~ Muack, kiss back o~! (My cousin is a handsome dad, haha)
See, bully me!!! Dad hug straight away smile back, so bad lo~!
Time to back, this photo actually not related. Just show new camera function only... haha, journey back and the sun is very big and round in real life. Yet, camera got it's weakness also la...
Here is some of the photo i editted using camera feature. Enjoy ya
OMG, i am big head~!
Now is headeche turn... Sobsob~
Wth, you compare me with a Jolly Shandy~! Geramnya~!!!

3 comments:

scdb said...

tat 1....
my big head...!!
d baby looks vy cute in d pic...

said...

lol..
the baby very kesian..
hahaha...

still remember me?

Pette said...

wa...
RM1.2 jie jie become aunty ade lu^^

but.. b4 i born.... i ade become ppl de uncle...
kesiannya....
luckily they didn't follow the rules