Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miserable

Today no photo showing.

If my words will cause anger, i have to apologize first.

However, to be honest i am very disappointed.

I suddenly can feel the world coolness and selfishness. I don't know how to start my word. But i am sad. I wonder why it will happen like this. Is it my fault? Partially it is my fault, i know it from the bottom of my heart.

But it shouldn't end in such way.

I am year three student. Working on a thesis is must and it should be done well in order to ensure we can graduate with a nice certificate. However, finding a suitable thesis group is always make us scratching our head as everyone tend to find those which can really help them in getting more marks.

Therefore, when they say it's time to search for thesis partner. Everyone is busy discuss it behind closed door. While this happening, i wonder why i am so stupid till i don't realize it. Haha~ When my group already made decision, then only i notice that i am the left out one.

However, i should know it earlier. So it not really bring me any miserable feeling. With my friends help, i finally get to deal with another group. It makes me feel secured and i am glad for it. But still i always worry if we can handle it.

Anyway, as time past and school reopen. I getting another news, they are going to change member again and this time is me going out again. Ya, right... I wonder why i am always the one but i understand everyone hope for the best, and choosing another two will definitely more secure. But on the other hand, it means i am groupless AGAIN...

I have to admit, i was in a blue funk and it makes me feel helpless at the same time. Thesis have to start soon and now only become groupless will definitely bring no advantage to me. So i started to call my roommate and housemate and yelled for help.

I should thank to god for giving so much helping hand. They help me figure while i am only staying at room worrying and don't know who else or what else i can do... By the time i reach school, they have already telling me. I am glad for the final answer but at the same time i did feel guilty to the girl. I wonder how can i help her.

Some said i am innocent as i am being treated as ball kicked here and there. They feel not fair for me. But i cannot say that i am good, as i have being selfish too... Instead of forming a new group, i feel more comfort to join the group. That's why my friend said, "after thesis you will know the world more, you can feel the selfishness". And yes, i did now. I am one of it too...

I am so sorry.Justify Full

4 comments:

Ganeindran said...

stressful also ah your life there...
take care wo...
anyway, feel quite bad for you, and i don't think you are selfish, you want good marks like everybody else too. forming a new group from nothing will be too difficult i guess...
the people who kicked you around also you cannot blame wor...
just do your best... your friends and god will help you too...

7829 said...

On the bright side, problem solved! No worries for now. Just concentrate on priorities for now. Haha! Good luck for this final year oh!

TSG_0405 said...

no matter how, the problem had already solved. be optimistic la. u r lucky to hv so many caring frens beside u, n thus they will always be the one helping u everytime. gd luck lo....

pisces girl said...

Thank you guys~! ^^
Will work harder this time~!