Sunday, June 21, 2009

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant

This blog should be posted on Saturday, but i keep on delay it. It's been a long time i never been purple cane tea restaurant already. When i was in secondary school, one of my favorite place to hang out with my best friend was purple cane. Not only because of the nice name, but also due to the environment. Now, i am already a third year uni student, so can imaging how long i never been there lo~! Haha... This restaurant is at Midvalley Garden, the one i used to go is at Pasar Seni... ^@^
Last time the menu was not like this. Slightly smaller if i am not mistaken... I can spend my whole afternoon at there le~! Don't know how i made it also...
Now everything also change, even plate and chopstick also nicer... Haha
This is not tea~! Is soup!!! My chicken wine and tea soup... I wonder why they put in it also, but it is really cheap. Only RM5 per pot... And nice too...
Nah, this is the tea pot with original tea... Pu Er if i didn't spell wrong. ^^
Em, don't know what the mee called already, just remember that every dish here is cooked along with their tea leaf. It's their specialty la...



Sorry, not included this la, they say is new so no tea leaf... It's bitter but my mom order it already, what to do?My mom, every time same position... Next time must teach her other...
Em, this is me. Nice le... Drinking tea le... Thirsty? Sorry, finished. Haha...
That is my day with mom on Saturday, and we actually shopped till very late. Around 10 only we realize most of the shop start closing. Then only we went back... However, just a small advise, don't go back on 10pm as the parking exit will be freaking jammed... Scary sial... Haha

0 comments: