Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It is Father's Day again... I wish all fathers in the world Happy Father's Day.

This year i didn't buy present for my dad as i am going to bankrupt due to eating and spending too much. Last few years i forgotten what have i bought. Anyway, there is always a dinner of course. I not sure when is it, but i remember one year where i bought my dad to eat "bak kut teh". However, in such a day waiters always busy walking here and there. So, they brought us the dishes without the main dish -- "bak kut teh". I still remember my dad wait till quite angry that time and once we finished the meal my dad paid~! And of course COMPLAINT!!! Haha, and he swear not to go there eat anymore. Ya, that's my dad. Hot temper and easy get mad. Opps, forget introduce today dinner. We went for steamboat at Sri Petaling, it's name is Ho Ho Restaurant. It really killing me as i never went out for dinner with parent in such earlier time. 5 something we already reached... Break record!!!
They are using electronic cooker le~! Good, no more smoke and oily environment. ^^
I don't know how many we order, i just remember the waiter keep take the food come...


My favorite. I love mushroom!!! Not matter what type, muahaha...



This dinner should paid by me, but my dad say my money is his money also. Wakaka~

I seldom take long time to think of my dad as he is always look so fierce to me. We actually have a long period never talk to each other. I think that is what people said "cool war". Think back few years time, my thought on how i treat my dad is still so fresh. I couldn't remember why we entered to that kind of relationship but one of the reason was he hit me. I was so mad with him and i decided not to talk to him. I wonder why i will think like that, in order not to scold or hit my him, i should not talk to him. That time my mind keep telling me speak more, suffer more. Our relationship walk through in that unhealthy way.

To be honest, i scare of him from the bottom of my heart. However, my mom is the one who suffer most. She always said "non of the mother in this world will hope that their child having cool war with their parents". She always told me when i was kid, how close i am with my dad. She always tell me those grandmother story till i also wonder is it true. But there is no point my mom cheat on me right.

My mind change don't know since when. And most important is my dad's attitude also changing. He started to ask me things like how the camera works, how to print this and that, how to email his partner and so on. As time past, we started to have normal conversation. I never thought that our relationship will get well back. Now, he will even joke with us... My mom say maybe as aging, people tend to be more gentle and kind. I think so if not such miracle will never happen.

I am glad with it and i really hope that i have chance to bring them travel whenever i have my job soon. I love you, dad. Even thought you used to be a scary devil. ^v^


By the way, the restaurant have their own website,
check it out if have time ~ www.steamboat.com.my

0 comments: