Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eumora Facial Bar Talk

Yesterday just went for a talk on Eumora Facial Bar... I thought is a facial or something like product talk. BUT, by the time i reached only i realize all are wearing so formal... It scared me a bit... Luckily Hui San ask me to wear long pant. If not, it sure looked very embarrassed... (At least i feel so lo... ^_^||| ) Anyway, the hall not only full with formal dressing people, but full with elder people... Then only i knew that it was a business plan talk~!!!



I like this photo~!!! I took de le... And position adjustment too... ^^ Haha...
Okay la, she is beautiful also...


The speaker... All the way laughing till the end... But he got the sense of humor too la...


Moor + Hydro Microalgae
The important ingredient in the bar wor...


Pei Chin and i in the toilet... Haha



The facial bar in box. Rm360 le...


This is the bar!!! RM90 per bar le... So expensive le... Blur blur kena cheat already... Haha...
Anyway, trying the effect. Hope it do help me la...
They say the bar can even used to brush teeth and hair... Can help in making the gums more healthy le... I need this~!! But i don't dare to use it brush too so far... Who want try? ^#^

0 comments: