Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally dye my hair la... Em, is few days ago la but now only post up hehe~ Just went to Guardian Pharmacy and saw the promotion, Hui San say this brand not bad so we decide to tried it. Some more she said she know how to dye hair so... It was my second time le~!!! Erm, this bear was bought along with the product. RM9.90 only le... I like this product le, look so nice~!

The glove...
Anyone can help me check on this a? I tend to buy it's condition, very smooth when used. But i cant get it from any saloon le... Hoyu brand de...
Hui San, my hair stylist... Haha
Good bye my black hair... Not so black also la, so now even dye ady also not really obvious... Sobsob...
Using newspaper... Haha
On the way dye + ing...
Lets wait for 30minutes...
After dye my hair, not obvious right? Sad lo...

But they said few more times wash will let my hair color more shinny one wor... Hope so la...

2 comments:

Pette said...

lol... jie jie want become blonde girl? haha^^

wait to see.. hehe^^
i might find one day..
go there find u......r hair to see...
kaka^^

pisces girl said...

haha
okok... Welcome back to sg long ^^