Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sparkling bottle

Recently only find out that this blog has been storing in my blog as draft for long time but not posted. So, it's time for it to exposed itself... Muahaha... This is our partially done piece of arts... Say cheese everyone ^@^

Hui San and Steven Zai. He is so so so so skinny lo~!!! As a girl, we all having green-eye on him as he only have 40 kg.... My Godness...


Theng Theng and her ex-housemate(A pretty girl, at least in my point of view ^^)...


All focusing on doing it... Some for girl friend, some for boyfriend and some for ownself gua...


Guess which is mine~!!!


Hui San and her new born baby


And, mine~!!! Of course the purple one is mine la... So easy guess...
I love purple so much...

Just like haven't wake up from sleep... Swt~ It is a secret bottle where it sparks when you shake the bottle... I thought it is hard to do it at first, but after knew the secret~~ Haha, it is so "TOUGH"^^. The art society charged me RM5 as i am non member, but now i teaching you for RM2, who want learn? Muahaha... Come, jie jie teach... ^^

0 comments: