Sunday, July 5, 2009

My cousin sister wedding night

June 4, 2009 is my only cousin sister's "BIG" day... It's her wedding day!!! First station at Segamat. I seldom been Johor. Em, can say totally don't know what kind of place is it. Anyway, it's not my turn to drive so i just sleep in the car. All the way to Segamat, it makes me feel that Segamat is full with oil palm tree and rubber tree. Other than that? None... Ohya, many temple too... Got one temple very impressed me, call "青龙岩" if i am not wrong~! Okay, time to go out... The dinner set at 6pm but Malaysia time, 7pm started journey, 7.30pm reached and start the function.
The restaurant named "Siang Hai"As that day, there were two family bride having dinner function at same place and their sir name is almost the same. One is "黄和凌" while my cousin's was "黄和李", so they said many went wrong place and even mix up... Haha, quite funny in such a big day...Beautiful stair case. Ours venue was at upstair.
So sweet~! Wish you "白头到老" "早生贵子". Means white hair till old, nola... Is sweet together til old la... and let me upgrade to be aunty... I mean cousin aunty NOT OLD AUNTY~!!!Em, i not sure this is your cake or not, i just saw and took the photo.. Haha...
Wow, this car very smart le... Is couple car o~! so the bridegroom was driving... (By the way, remember buy empat ekor le, i specially took for you all one ^^)
Bride and groom...Em, my mom be the spot light~! Still, good takeMy turn of course~!!! Shxt, i look so fat beside her... Sad laKuso style~! Wei, is time to grow up lo~!!! Now, i can call you aunty but you can't call me, haha!!!The moment they enter the arena~! Hey, i misss out the "rossie part"...So fast, change dress already... Her husband face damned red on that day... I think drink too much... Haha...Fireworks!!! Nice le... Come, lets YUM SHENG!!! Lets wish them live happily ever after la... ^@^Em, don't know why my prawn did't look clear but the guy with spec at the back, he is my cousin brother. Which means, bride's brother lo~! Stupid potato...Haha, must curi take photo before they come out la! Cute anot? I mean the car, i know so did you~! HahaThis dinner is guy's family one wor... My cousin sister's at August1, 2009. So, that day will have another wedding dinner... Really eat till i full...

2 comments:

Jordan P said...

segamat got tis kind of thing???
whr is tat place???
y i nvr c it de???lol~~~
for ur info, me and yik hain hometown oso thr...lol~~~~
actually is on the way thr r palm trees and rubber trees, not in segamat oso~~~

pisces girl said...

Got le, but i not sure there got hotel anot as i am not staying hotel... My uncle rent 2 house which they call it as "婚礼度假屋" haha
just ordinary double storey house...