Thursday, July 30, 2009

Susan's Bistro

It was Wednesday night where Theng Theng, her bf, Caleb, his gf, Hui San and I went to Susan's Steak House, a place that i never noticed when i passby Mahkota Cheras. By the time we reached, the place that attract me most was the seat outside... Got italianise feel le~!!!Align Center

Look at the light fan, if didn't look closely, i definitely won't notice this shop~!~!


Most eye catching in the restaurant... Hui San love this very much, keep ask me take photo... Muahaha...


The indoor scenery~! Not bad la...


First come was the ice peach juice and Itali cafe Mocha...


This is the muchroom chicken chop.


Pasta. Forget the name already, sorry...


Pizza tropicana...


and finally Cordon Bleu


Six of us... 2 pair of couple and 1 pair of lxsbian??? Choi, a pair of good friend la ^@^


Left oever, get into accident, so IN-CONSUMABLE.... haha....


The price still reasonable la... Got chance wanna bring my papa and mama along~!!! Muahaha


Hey, latest photo~!!! ^^



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasai
the cheese on top of the pizza make me want to eat oni.

mahkota gotthis restaurant meh?
never notice it also haha

pisces girl said...

i didn't too...
my friend bring me go de...
haha...