Saturday, July 11, 2009

Very familiar with this scenery? Can guess where is it? Haha...


Still cannot? Another clue... This is the tunnel.. Hui San and Pei Ching, i am the photographer lo...


This is me and Hui San... Don't know why we are glowing in the bright~!!! Swt le... Haha


Hey, my bear first time show himself le... So CUTE le... I knew it.

Guai, faster eat lo... Our main purpose for this trip, eat SUSHI!!! Em, why a? Cause i just dream of sushi during my lecture... Wakaka.... Some more is ebiko




Mom, how to eat this a? The chopstick very heavy le~!!!

See, can't take it with my little hand... Feed me please...

I know mommy love me most~!!! Yeah...

Prawn prawn le... One of my favorite... I love sushi...
Just like mommy....

Oh? How to drink this? Mommy said will get wet if i put my head in~!!!

Anyway, i want try... Big boy already... I no need feed de~~


See, naughty~!!! Wet already... Have to wear napkin now...


Sob sob... Don't angry la mommy...


This is aunty Hui San, haha... The sushi nice anot?




Why aunty Pei Ching's mouth open till so big?Already finish all the food le wor....


The below two photos got some funny action, lets see...


Can see? Mommy say cannot keep watching, not good for kids



Mommy and i... Yeah, i think she not angry with me already...

She thought her hair very shinning meh? Mine nicer le, grey grey de...






I where got eat so many plate? =( Innocent le~!!!

See my stomach so small... Where can put in so many...

You want eat also? Sorry, finish lu... Digested some more... Bluek...

3 comments:

TSG_0405 said...

ebiko is my favorite also.....yesterday just ate 3....wahaha.....poor bear bully by mummy....haha...

Jordan P said...

需要我介绍你哪个心理医生比较好吗?
我有朋友有看过呢~~帮你问问他好了~~~

pisces girl said...

FPeng: i where got bully my bear? i sayang him so much le~!!! Let him eat sushi somemore...
Jordan: Your heag only need psychologist la... Bluek..