Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hard to breath...


I wondering is the caffeine working on me or i just simply feel disturbed by the incident i knew yesterday...

I feeling so uncomfortable... My heart is beating fast but in abnormal frequent... I have difficulty in breathing... Please don't get me back to that condition... It made me feel like dying without proper breathing... But, this time not because of him... IT IS TOTALLY ANOTHER CASE!!!

My godness... Please let me forget this thing... I don't know who can i tell this story to, All because i knew CAN'T~!!! So, who can help me get out from this thing~? Why want let me knew it~!?! You scared me so deeply...

5 comments:

TSG_0405 said...

i'm alwaz a gd listener. haha....

Pette said...

when feeling hard to breath..
pls concentrate on ur breath..
when u concentrate into ur breath.. u will forget other... make urself relax a bit...

i wont hope another fren suffer for this... u not yet take medicine..
so.. gambate.. remember relax a bit..
control ur breath..

my ear is always there to listen..

~~peat~~

7829 said...

leng lui, dont so gek! Life must be enjoyed to the fullest. Don't let small matters block your path towards that rainbow =D!!

blue_dragon said...

For ur information , Susu is always here.. take it easy girl .

电脑人 said...

u feel bek chek?
aunt, just let it go!