Friday, October 16, 2009

DAY 1


I knew this photo is not nice, but as a starting point, this is where i headed to LCCT and took the Air Asia to Bangkok. I am so excited but worried. Everything seems so unfamiliar... My dad is the one who sent my to the airport and this is my little "Ah Sei". Okay la, my brother la...


I went into the boarding room. Waiting alone and nothing to do, so i decided to take a photo. But it is weird to cam hoard along here, so i took my waiting position... Muahaha... Some say this is called "非主流" a~!!!


My plane... And by the time i get out off my plane, i saw a shuttle bus but i not sure that is for me or what. So i wondering there like an idiot. Seems like everyone is board on the bus while i still thinking will it charge any fees... What a stupid thinking... Anyway, i am all alone, what more can i do? I asked and they please me in, haha... I am lucky that i didn't ask stupid question like "Will it charge?" Haha...


By the time i went into their arrival room, it took me long time to find out what is my baggage claim area. Haha, luckily they do know how to speak english... Bangkok, a familiar word but not familiar place for me...


This first thing i did when i reached was calling my mom, and once i hang up the phone, it charge me RM3 each minute. It scared me even though i have reload enough credit. Therefore, i bought my very first thing in Bangkok Airport, the public phone card and a mineral bottle. I am so proud of myself don't know for what reason.. Haha. By the way, their public phone is so high tech where it can used for phone, send email and surf net~!!! I was amazed with that and wondering KL got such equipment or not...


The airport is so big and nice, as nice as KLIA but definitely not LCCT, hehe... Sorry, i don't mean to say LCCT not good, just not as luxury looking as here... ^^


This pic was took by the time i went back, but what i wanna show here is that the first impression of mine about Bangkok is that they having a very good contractor that built the skiy bridge. They having three "floor" bridge and i just love it so much... The bridge built so high above my head~!!! I like here...

2 comments:

TSG_0405 said...

u r so damn daring la.....travel all the way alone.....pui fo!!!

pisces girl said...

Hey, i found it quite fun de le... Feel so proud of myself, i finally dai gor lui la... Haha