Sunday, October 4, 2009

My diary

It's already past one week of my holiday, but i have done nothing during the whole week.
I wonder what else i can do for the rest of my holiday...
and i am so tired deep down in my heart...
I won't request for quit this time as i know there will never have an end for me.

I only can pray for the best i can do.
For everything in order to keep myself safe and peace.
I am going to Bangkok this time.
I hope i can enjoy the trip.
After all, it is my only tour this time... Wish me luck...
By the way, it is my first time travel there alone. (And Rachel will meet me there ^^)

6 comments:

said...

enjoy ur vacation ya~

7829 said...

Don't follow strangers just because they have sweets to offer you ahhhhh... =x

Enjoy your trip bah!

Jordan P said...

yorr...din bring me go together...sad jor lo....

AnGel DeMon's Love said...

enjoy and take care!!
Happy holiday!!

pisces girl said...

Thanks to you all... ^^

7829: Hey, i am not kid le~!!! Unless they got psp or other.. Haha

Jordan P: you wan come a? later a gua follow you back how?

Jordan P said...

no need scare~~~i wan be ah gua~~~lolz~~~