Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day before travel to Bangkok

Today is the time, i have o fly to Bangkok all by myself...
Yesterday is a sleepless night, i hardly fall into sleep...
Maybe too nervous already till i can't close my eye.

My brain full with "HOW" and "WHAT IF". I was worrying something but i not sure what is it. Maybe i started to feel afraid. Afraid of what?
Days before yesterday, i only felt excitement, thinking i am growing like a big girl that can travel alone.

But deep down in my heart, i am scare actually.

Wondering if i travel there and my friend not reach then how?
Wondering if i reach there but can't find them how?
Wondering if i travel there and can't communicate with people there how?
There is a lot of wonder in my mind.

I am going to Bangkok tonight...
I hope that everything is okay tonight.
Wish me luck and pray for my too...

2 comments:

blue_dragon said...

38 , remember buy a lot lot lot of thing for me ya !!!!!

Chris Koo said...

enjoy ur trip ya,
n take k urself o~~~~
c ya!