Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 5

Finally can finish my journey in Bangkok ^@^ The morning of day 5, we went shopping again, but this time is the IT mall, it is just as same as Low Yat, what differentiate both place is where Bangkok's one is far more spacious than Low Yat. By the time we went to airport, it is raining heavily... I can't believe it, even i go back also still raining? Sob sob~~ Anyway, the sun came out again by the time we reached Bangkok airport, we are heading to check in point le~!!! Started to miss my mom and dad and my bro le...


There are so many people checking in that day...


Malaysia, i am back!


Before depart, we went for my last meal in Bangkok... S&P, Rachel said the shop is similar to Secret Recipe. Somehow, i prefer Secret Recipe... Hehe~


Me again... Never ending self photo shoting. ^^


Goodbye, my tom yum


Hey, i like this noodle. Sweet and yummy~!!!


This spicy fried rice too.


Sausage salad. But since i don't like onion, garlic and so on, so i don't like the sausage too, hehe~
That is only my personal taste, it is still delicious for many people...


After meal, it is almost the time to board on already.


Scenery from plane. I love the sun set.


Ta Dar~!!! The key chain and bookmark i bought from the airport. It cost me more than Rm80 here... And, i almost miss my plane due to this... Why, part of the reason is because i don't know where is the boarding place, secondly is because i wasted my time buying all this. By the time i reach the gate, i found out that i am the only one who left behind and luckily the plane is still waiting me... Swt, learned a big lesson and next time i am sure i will not only puncture but as earlier as i can. ^@^ Sorry for those who waited for me so long time ya... By the way, i meet a girl in the plane and she told me that Bangkok still got many place worth for visiting. I will come back to you again, Bangkok~!!!


0 comments: