Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 3

My whole day still spent within the shopping mall, therefore there is nothing memorable thing for me other than paying money. Haha~ When the night has come and Rachel mom suddenly said want bring us to have dinner in a buffet restaurant. ^^ Yummy, i like Japanese buffet. Opps, is love~!!


One of the famous shopping mall in Bangkok, MBK Mall.


Yeah, my final destination. Oishi Grand Buffet~


650baht, excluded the tax and service charge. Thanks a lot for Rachel mom, i spent not even single cent for this dinner ^*^





Wasting my time on the photo shooting... Haha


The dish look just nice and i can't stop myself from eating them. Not even now, still thinking about my delicious food in that restaurant.


Cheers, for my beloved food that long gone from my stomach.


Shashimi mix Dim Sum


Fried seafood. Rachel mom said"eat more so that it is more worth to pay so much" Haha


Pancake


Tea? No. Is a soup, but i don't know what it named, Rachel mom specially appointed dish.


Cod Fish, expensive fish le~ And yet, they allow us to take as much as we like.


My California Roll


Again, ordered food


Cod Fish comes again, this time in Thai style steam.


Dessert


I love mini dessert so much!!! They looked adorable and i don't really wish to eat it. (But i did, haha)





I am going to eat you, say cheese...


The interior design is just fine for me~!


Finally, ice cream


After dinner, we have to took a taxi back. It took us a long time while waiting for the taxi arrived.


Then, we went to China Town


And, eat again. Another famous food in Bangkok wor... Kui Zhap.


But, it looks more like the pepper soup for me.


Hehe, extra from my journey. I didn't drink it la, only photo shooting. Their beer is much more bigger yet cheaper. Since i am good girl(in front Rachel mom), i didn't took any alcohol in between the whole journey of Bangkok. Hehe... (Such a devil laugh~~)


0 comments: