Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doraemon mooncake ^^

Mooncake Festival was just past but i think still manage to post up my beloved Doraemon mooncake~!!! I love it so much till i not really willing to cut it into few pieces. Anyway, after all it is just a mooncake, so it will be wasted if not eaten at last right? ^^ Before ate it, i still get to take some close shot of it and keep is as my Doraemon collection...

Tar Da~~~ The catalog, recycle bag and the mooncake~!!!


Hey, tea shall always come with mooncake~ Haha


The four favor i bought...


Mango taste~!


Yummy ^@^


My pity Doraemon~~ T.T Mango inside... Sweet


Charcoal mooncake.


They purposely make it so cute so attract kids... But i fell in the trap too... swt


They cheat on me, there was only few chocolate chips on top of it... Different from the brochure de???


See~!!! Somemore, without my Doraemon face>>>


Last piece. Choco oreo le~!!


I love the most~!!!


Getting fatter and fatter after this... Haihzzz...

3 comments:

Jordan P said...

yerr~~~i wan...din give me eat~~~T_T~~~

blue_dragon said...

muahaha ... i got eat i got eat.....

pisces girl said...

Haha~~ I finsh already wor...
You did't come...
Ah su ate already lo... ^^