Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Perm-ed my hair

Teddy, say goodbye to my straight hair ya~~

Finally, i get my new hair style. I just perm-ed my hair on Tuesday. Before i entered the salon, i still not yet decided whether i should take a rebonding or digital perm. My mom keep on saying "up to you". While i still hoping her to help me make a decision.

This is not my first time curled my hair as i curled it once when i am still in my foundation year. Anyway, that is my bad experience. I did not get what i want, haha... Therefore, not much of my friends even notice i curl it since i always tie it up. Due to last nightmare, i not really dare to take a change but my mom keep on say that my hair will grow long someday.

I do feel a bit pressure on it, and that cause my decided to permed it. Erm... Result is still acceptable but my mom seems like not really agree with me as she said the volume does not seems enough... Still looked straight wor...

What do you think? my stupid look, hahaha..


What is this? I don't know also la... (Failure pic of act cute...) Muahaha


Hehe, a bit blur...


Is it still too straight? The hair stylist claimed that it is more natural wor... ^@^


By the way, i am going to Bangkok next week la... Very happy o~! But hope this hair don't bring me any trouble la... Since they say curly hair take longer time to take care... T@T

4 comments:

Ganeindran said...

ala ala.....
you look as pretty as always ah jie....

Jordan P said...

normal till~~~like din take care of the hair then dry dry like tat ma look like ur hair now lo~~~wakakakakakaka~~~~jk oni~~

said...

hahaha..nt bad o..
hahaha...aiya..ppl pretty wht type of hair style also pretty de:P

take care ya..

ps* i am serious-.-

Anonymous said...

not bad~~ i think ur foundation hair style is more suitable for u leh~~ =p